David Stoten (born in Luton, Bedfordshire) is a director for Thomas & Friends at Jam Filled Entertainment working on specials only. He also worked at the company when it was Arc Productions for the series where he was one of the storyboard artists for the eighteenth season and Tale of the Brave, and the director of Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure and The Great Race as well as the eighteenth and nineteenth seasons directing the eighteenth season with Don Spencer and nineteenth season with Don Spencer and Dianna Basso.
David was the Creative Development Lead at Arc Productions and has worked on numerous productions including "Gnomeo and Juliet" and "Spitting Image". He held that position from April 2011 until August 2016 when Arc Productions closed down after filing for bankruptcy. Before joining Arc Productions, he worked on the British TV series "Charlie and Lola."
- Old Reliable Edward
- Not So Slow Coaches
- Flatbeds of Fear
- Disappearing Diesels
- Signals Crossed
- Toad's Adventure
- Duck in the Water
- Duck and the Slip Coaches
- Thomas the Quarry Engine
- Thomas and the Emergency Cable
- The Little Engine Who Raced Ahead (co-director)
- Best Engine Ever (co-director)
- Philip to the Rescue (co-director)
- He, Chiara Gioncardi, Rob Silvestri, Jukka Voutilaninen, John Hasler, Albert Cohen, Edson Matus, Alan Kennedy, Adam Beck, Hadar Shachaf Ma'ayan and Jarosław Boberek all worked on "Gnomeo and Juliet".