Davey Moore (born 28 January 1972) is an English scriptwriter and development executive. He is an episode writer for Thomas & Friends, he has worked on the series since 2011.
He has written a total of thirty-eight episodes for Thomas & Friends; six for the seventeenth season, seven for the eighteenth season, five for the nineteenth season, six for the twentieth season, five for the twenty-first and nine for the twenty-second season. He also wrote the Thomas Around the World segments.
Other credits include "Chuggington", "Postman Pat", "Dennis and Gnasher", and many more.
- Duncan and the Grumpy Passenger
- No Steam Without Coal
- Toad's Bright Idea
- Duncan the Humbug
- The Perfect Gift
- Timothy and the Rainbow Truck
- Samson at Your Service
- Ryan and Daisy
- The Way She Does It
- Love Me Tender
- The Railcar and the Coaches
- The Missing Breakdown Train
- Mucking About
- Springtime for Diesel
- A Most Singular Engine
- Stuck in Gear
- Emily in the Middle
- Daisy's Perfect Christmas
- Number One Engine
- Confusion Without Delay
- What Rebecca Does
- Thomas in the Wild
- The Water Wheel
- Runaway Truck
- Rosie is Red
- Thomas and the Dragon
- The Case of the Puzzling Parts
- According to an interview, two of his favourite live-action episodes are Rusty and the Boulder and Thomas' Train. Luke's New Friend is one of his favourite written episodes as it was his first.
- He, Mark Huckerby, Nick Ostler and Dave Ingham have all written episodes for "The Octonaunts". Additionally, Keith Wickham, Rob Rackstraw and Teresa Gallagher voice characters in the show.
- He, Polly Churchill, Rachel Dawson, Lizzie Ennever, Dave Ingham, Simon Nicholson and Mark Robertson all wrote episodes for "Topsy and Tim".
- He wrote for the show "Dennis and Gnasher" which featured the voices of Teresa Gallagher, Rob Rackstraw, Rasmus Hardiker, Bob Golding and Keith Scott.
- He and George Tarry have wrote episodes for "Postman Pat".
- Both he and Lee Pressman have worked on "Rastamouse".