Davey Moore is an episode writer for Thomas and Friends. He has written a total of thirty-four episodes for Thomas and Friends; six for the seventeenth season, seven for the eighteenth season, five for the nineteenth season, six for the twentieth season and five for the twenty-first and twenty-second seasons. He also wrote the Thomas Around the World segments.
Other credits include "Chuggington", "Postman Pat", "Dennis and Gnasher", and many more.
- Duncan and the Grumpy Passenger
- No Steam Without Coal
- Toad's Bright Idea
- Duncan the Humbug
- The Perfect Gift
- Timothy and the Rainbow Truck
- Samson at Your Service
- Ryan and Daisy
- The Way She Does It
- Love Me Tender
- The Railcar and the Coaches
- The Missing Breakdown Train
- Mucking About
- Springtime for Diesel
- A Most Singular Engine
- Stuck in Gear
- Emily in the Middle
- Daisy's Perfect Christmas
- According to an interview, two of his favourite Classic Series episodes are Rusty and the Boulder and Thomas' Train. Luke's New Friend is one of his favourite written episodes as it was his first.
- He, Mark Huckerby, Nick Ostler and Dave Ingham have all written episodes for "The Octonaunts". Additionally, Keith Wickham, Rob Rackstraw and Teresa Gallagher voice characters in the show.
- He, Polly Churchill, Rachel Dawson, Lizzie Ennever, Dave Ingham, Simon Nicholson and Mark Robertson all wrote episodes for "Topsy and Tim".
- He wrote for the show "Dennis and Gnasher" which featured the voices of Teresa Gallagher, Rob Rackstraw, Rasmus Hardiker, Bob Golding and Keith Scott.
- He and George Tarry have wrote episodes for "Postman Pat".
- Both he and Lee Pressman have worked on "Rastamouse".