Dariusz Odija (born 1960) is a Polish voice actor who provided voices in the Polish version of Thomas and Friends.
He is best known for voicing Raphael from the 2003 "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles", Runt and Brain from "Animaniacs", Baltazar and the Graske from "Doctor Who", and Plankton from "SpongeBob Squarepants".
- Both he and Kōzō Shioya played Runt from "Animaniacs" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Shining Time Station voice actor Jonathan Freeman played Jafar from "Disney's Aladdin" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Salty's Lighthouse voice actor Paul Dobson played Cain Marco/Juggernaut from "X-Men: Evolution" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Salty's Lighthouse voice actor Gary Chalk voiced Optimus Prime from "Transformers: Cybertron" and "Transformers: Energon" and Optimus Primal from "Transformers: Beast Wars" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Yoram Yosefsberg, who also voiced Diesel 10, voice Major Monogram from "Phineas and Ferb" in their respective languages.
- Michael Brandon, Glenn Wrage, John Hurt, Olivia Colman, Tom Stourton, Nigel Plaskitt, Simon Fisher-Becker, John Ogwen, Kerry Shale, Martin Sherman, John Schwab and Tracy-Ann Oberman also all had roles on Doctor Who. Togo Igawa also had a role in one of it's spin-offs "Torchwood". Maggie Ollerenshaw also did an audio spin off of the show. Darius, Diego Brizzi and Tesshō Genda also did dubbings for the show.