Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dan Shatzberg (Hebrew: דן שצברג, born on September 10th, 1969) is an Israeli actor who narrated the Hebrew dub of the fifteenth season of Thomas & Friends as well as the seventeenth season onward in Israel for the Hop! channel. He is also the current dub director and the voice of several characters.
He is perhaps best known for voicing Bob and Lofty in the Hebrew version of the original "Bob the Builder".
- Duck (Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure)
- Gator (Tale of the Brave)
- Rex (Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure)
- Alfie (Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure)
- Both he and Fabian Harloff voiced Bob from the original "Bob the Builder" in their respective languages.
- Gadi Levy, Marc Seal, Simon Nicholson, Laura Beaumont, Paul Larson, Holger Potzern, Simona Pahl, Steven Elford, Rob Rackstraw, David Menkin, James Mason, Ross Hastings, Polly Churchill, Achim Schülke, Tobias Diakow, Marjolein Algera, Ernesto Lezama, Øyvind Borgemoen Lyse, Dave Ingham, José Gilberto Vilchis, Nigel Chilvers, Lenora Hume, Lee Pressman, Sam Barlow, Miranda Larson, Stan Limburg, Jens Wendland, Helen Farrall, Lutz Harder, Francisco Colmenero, Steven Kynman, Sharon Miller, Rupert Degas, Lucy Montgomery, Knud Riepen, Eberhard Haar, Robert Kotulla, Ricardo Silva, Louise Kramskoy, Erik Schäffler, Douglas Welbat, Carlos Enrique Bonilla, Katja Brügger, Christian Rudolf, Jürgen Holdorf and TUGS voice actor Ian James Corlett have also worked on it.
- He has been the dub director for both the New Series and the seventeenth season onwards.