Dan Schatzberg (Hebrew: דן שצברג, born September 10th, 1969) is an Israeli voice actor, dub director and dub producer who narrated the Hebrew dub of the fifteenth, seventeenth, twentieth and twenty first seasons of Thomas & Friends in Israel for the Hop! Channel. He is also the dub director and voices several characters.
He is perhaps best known for voicing Bob and Lofty in the Hebrew version of the original "Bob the Builder" series.
- Duck (seventeenth season - Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure)
- Flying Scotsman
- Gator (Tale of the Brave)
- Yong Bao
- Rex (Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure)
- Alfie (Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure)
- Both he and Fabian Harloff voiced Bob from "Bob the Builder" in their respective languages.
- Gadi Levy, Marc Seal, Simon Nicholson, Laura Beaumont, Paul Larson, Holger Potzern, Simona Pahl, Steven Elford, Rob Rackstraw, David Menkin, James Mason, Ross Hastings, Polly Churchill, Achim Schülke, Tobias Diakow, Marjolein Algera, Ernesto Lezama, Øyvind Borgemoen Lyse, Dave Ingham, José Gilberto Vilchis, Nigel Chilvers, Lenora Hume, Lee Pressman, Sam Barlow, Miranda Larson, Stan Limburg, Jens Wendland, Helen Farrall, Lutz Harder, Francisco Colmenero, Steven Kynman, Sharon Miller, Rupert Degas, Lucy Montgomery, Knud Riepen, Eberhard Haar, Robert Kotulla, Ricardo Silva, Louise Kramskoy, Erik Schäffler, Douglas Welbat, Carlos Enrique Bonilla, Katja Brügger, Christian Rudolf, Jürgen Holdorf, Holger Mahlich, Robert Missler and TUGS voice actor Ian James Corlett have also worked on the original series and the 2015 reboot.
- Schatzberg directed the Hebrew dubs for both the eighth to fourteenth seasons and the seventeenth and twentieth seasons.