Dan Schatzberg (Hebrew: דן שצברג, born on September 10th, 1969) is an Israeli voice actor, dub director and dub producer who narrated the Hebrew dub of the fifteenth, seventeenth and twentieth seasons of Thomas & Friends in Israel for the Hop! Channel. He was also the dub director and has voiced several characters.
He is perhaps best known for voicing Bob and Lofty in the Hebrew version of the original "Bob the Builder" series.
- Duck (seventeenth season - Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure)
- Gator (Tale of the Brave)
- Rex (Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure)
- Alfie (Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure)
- Both he and Fabian Harloff voiced Bob from "Bob the Builder" in their respective languages.
- Gadi Levy, Marc Seal, Simon Nicholson, Laura Beaumont, Paul Larson, Holger Potzern, Simona Pahl, Steven Elford, Rob Rackstraw, David Menkin, James Mason, Ross Hastings, Polly Churchill, Achim Schülke, Tobias Diakow, Marjolein Algera, Ernesto Lezama, Øyvind Borgemoen Lyse, Dave Ingham, José Gilberto Vilchis, Nigel Chilvers, Lenora Hume, Lee Pressman, Sam Barlow, Miranda Larson, Stan Limburg, Jens Wendland, Helen Farrall, Lutz Harder, Francisco Colmenero, Steven Kynman, Sharon Miller, Rupert Degas, Lucy Montgomery, Knud Riepen, Eberhard Haar, Robert Kotulla, Ricardo Silva, Louise Kramskoy, Erik Schäffler, Douglas Welbat, Carlos Enrique Bonilla, Katja Brügger, Christian Rudolf, Jürgen Holdorf, Holger Mahlich, Robert Missler and TUGS voice actor Ian James Corlett have also worked on the original series and the 2015 reboot.
- Schatzberg has been the dub director for both the New Series and the seventeenth and twentieth seasons.