Dário de Castro is a Brazilian voice actor who narrated the Brazilian version of Thomas and Friends. He provided narration for the last two episodes of the first season as well as the eighth - twelfth seasons, as well as for Calling All Engines! and The Great Discovery.
He is best known for voicing Martian Manhunter from "The Batman" and "Justice League", John Smith from Disney's "Pocahontas" films, Rocky from "Chicken Run", Phoebus from Disney's "The Hunchback of Notre Dame", Clayton from "Tarzan", I. M. Weasel from "I Am Weasel", and Allomere from "Legends of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole".
- Both he and Hiroshi Tsuchida voiced Martian Manhunter from "The Batman" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Salty's Lighthouse voice actor Paul Dobson voiced Obsidian from "Transformers: Beast Machines" in their respective languages.
- Dário de Castro worked on Disney's Tarzan. There have also been several other people that have worked on other Tarzan TV shows and films:
- Jukka Voutilainen, Philippe Catoire, Rokurō Naya, Zbigniew Konopka and George Carlin ("Tarzan 2").
- Alan Kennedy, Marianne Culbert, Travis Gagne, Kallan Kagan, Jason Reeves, Rob Pringle, Jazmin Playtis, Adam Black, Tigh Walker, Anna Wagner-Lopez, Ryan Quaglia, John Hickson and Jesse Lickman ("Tarzan and Jane")
- Robin Smith ("Tarzan and the Lost Apes")
- John Hurt ("The Legend of Tarzan"; cut)