Connor is excitable and energetic and, like Caitlin, loves to race the other engines. Connor, however, is better at being patient unlike Caitlin. Although it's probably unintentional, he can come across as being somewhat smug. Both Caitlin and Connor run regularly between the Mainland and Ulfstead Castle via the Vicarstown Bridge.
Connor helped with the search of Stephen, when the old engine went missing.
Connor later had the challenge of bringing his last passengers home in time for Christmas. With the help of Hiro, Thomas, and the rest of the Steam Team, he succeeded at getting everyone home for Christmas.
In the nineteenth season, Connor was one of the engines told about the rumor of Toby being scrapped, and later raced through Kellsthorpe Road Station, but didn't see the red paint spilled onto the rails, and ended up splashing them onto Gordon's face.
Connor is a streamlined engine, designed for speed. Along with his friend Caitlin, Connor is an excitable and energetic character, who likes to be busy and loves to race. Both Connor and Caitlin are friendly and eager to get other engines to join in the fun with them.
Connor is based on a New York Central Railroad Streamlined J3 Hudson. The J3 Hudsons were built between 1937 & 1938 in order to do heavy hauling at a greater speed. All of the Hudson locomotives were scrapped.
Connor is painted teal with aquamarine and yellow lining.
- Season 17 - Calm Down Caitlin, Bill or Ben? and No More Mr. Nice Engine (cameo)
- Season 18 - Not So Slow Coaches and Last Train for Christmas
- Season 19 - The Truth About Toby (cameo) and Henry Spots Trouble (cameo)
- Jonathan Forbes (UK/US)
- Jan-David Rönfeldt (Germany)
- Dariusz Błażejewski (Poland)
- Scott Maurstad (Norway; King of the Railway onwards, excluding the seventeenth season)
- Sigbjørn Solheim (Norway; seventeenth season only)
- Kunihiro Kawamoto (Japan)
- José Arenas (Mexico)
- Paul Disbergen (The Netherlands)
- Bruno Marçal (Brazil; King of the Railway onwards)
- Jordi Estupiña (Spain)
- In real life, Connor would be too large for the British loading gauge. However, it seems that he has been re-scaled to avoid animation issues.
- Connor and Caitlin's Irish-American accents may be references to how the New York Central and Baltimore & Ohio employed Irish immigrants in their early years.
- Connor's Wooden Railway prototype is Spencer's model repainted to Connor's paint scheme with the tender coupled backwards.
- Connor doesn't appear to have a visible whistle, so when he does whistle, steam emits out of nothing on his boiler.
- In the French dub of King of the Railway, Connor is mistakenly referred to as a female.
- Wooden Railway
- Motor Road and Rail (Japan only)
- Wind-up Trains (Japan only)
- Collectible Railway
|98462 and 87546 • The Workshop Engines • The Foreign Engines • Diesel • The Foreign Engine • The Derailed Engine • Jinty and Pug • The Diesel • The Scrapyard Engines • 199 • Gordon's Brothers • The Passing Diesel • Other Railway Diesels • King James I • Old Stuck-Up • Alfred and Judy • Toby's Brothers • 8783 • The Old Engine • The Highland Engines • The Diesel Shunter • 31120 • 10751 • Wilbert • Sixteen • Sixteen's Friends • Albert • Bahamas • D5705 • Lemberg • Pretty Polly • The Dukedogs • British Railways|
|Lady • Spencer • Hiro • Hiro's Friends • Connor • Caitlin • Stephen's Competitors • The Mainland Engines • Gator|
|Silver Jubilee • Helena|
|Spencer's Special Coaches • Connor's Coaches • Caitlin's Coaches|
|The Flying Thistle • Thirteen • The Fast Mail Train|