Christopher Ragland is a British-based American actor and voice actor who provides voices for the UK and US narrations of Thomas & Friends. He took over the role of Percy from Martin Sherman after he left the voice cast. He first started his role in 2014 for the Day Out with Thomas events when Percy was added to the event. He also took over the role of the Troublesome Trucks from Ben Small in both the UK and the US.
He is well known for voicing characters from Big Finish's "Dark Shadow" audio dramas.
- Percy (US; nineteenth season onwards - UK; The Great Race singing voice only)
- Troublesome Trucks (The Adventure Begins onwards)
- Jem Cole (Journey Beyond Sodor)
- Some Orchard Workers (Journey Beyond Sodor)
- Will You Won't You (performed)
- Be Who You Are, and Go Far (performed)
- Who's Thomas? (performed)
- The Most Important Thing is Being Friends (performed)
- Christopher is the first voice actor to voice a character in a live event first before the show.
- Ragland and Joseph May both appeared in the documentary series "I Shouldn't Be Alive".
- He, Rupert Degas, Jules de Jongh, William Hope and Martin Sherman all provided voices for "Driver: San Francisco".
- He, Glenn Wrage, John Schwab and Martin Sherman all provided voices for "Homefront: The Revolution".
- He and Rob Rackstraw both provided voices in "Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter".
- He, Rupert Degas, Kerry Shale and Martin Sherman all provided voices in "Deponia Doomsday".
- He and Jules de Jongh both voiced characters in "My Knight and Me".
- He and Jim Cummings both provided voices in "Minions".