Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chisato Nakajima (中島千里, born March 10th, 1961) is a Japanese voice actress who provided voices for the Japanese narration of Thomas & Friends.
She is best known for voicing Esmeralda from "Saint Seiya" and Mari Nikaido from "Kinnikuman".
- Percy (first - eighth seasons)
- Clarabel (first - eighth seasons)
- Slate Trucks
- Stephen Hatt (fifth - sixth seasons)
- Bridget Hatt (Toby and the Stout Gentleman only)
- Some Children (Tenders and Turntables, Off the Rails, and Thomas Gets Bumped)
- Some Passengers (Edward, Trevor and the Really Useful Party)
- Thomas Anthem (performed)
- Every Cloud has a Silver Lining (performed)
- Harold the Helicopter (performed)
- Boo! Boo! Choo-Choo (performed)
- Little Engines (performed)
- Never, Never, Never Give Up (performed)
- Winter Wonderland (performed)
- Troublesome Trucks! (performed)
- Five New Engines in the Shed (performed)
- The Red Balloon (performed)
- The Whistle Song (performed)
- Little Engines (performed as Percy)