Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cezary Kwieciński (born on March 31st, 1966) is a Polish actor who voices characters in the Polish narration of Thomas & Friends.
He is best known for voicing Johnny Quest from "The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest", Bert from "The Raccoons", Control Freak from "Teen Titans", The Blob from X-Men: Evolution", and Mandark from "Dexter's Laboratory".
- Henry (Hero of the Rails onwards)
- Douglas (Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure onwards)
- Captain (Misty Island Rescue - fifteenth season)
- Both he and Joseph May voiced Autolycus from "Class of the Titans" in their respective languages.
- He, Sander de Heer and Kenta Miyake voiced Giovanni from "Pokémon" in their respective languages.
- Adriana Casas, Loukas Frangoulis, Piotr Bąk, Paul Disbergen, Mikołaj Klimek, Bartosz Martyna, Tokuyoshi Kawashima, Dor Srugo, Mildred Barrera, Roberto Gutiérrez, Finn Poncin, Hinako Sasaki, Shinichirō Miki, Hisao Egawa, Javier Olguín, Kōichi Sakaguchi, Katsuji Mori, Susa Saukko, Janusz Wituch, Pasi Ruohonen, Dariusz Błażejewski, Kiyoyuki Yanada, Waldemar Barwiński, Junichi Kanemaru, Artur Pontek, Hiroshi Tsuchida, Krzysztof Szczerbiński, Josie Yee, Diana Pérez, Grzegorz Drojewski, Klaudiusz Kaufmann, Mayra Arellano, Hiroko Emori, Naomi Shindō, Justyna Bojczuk, Miłogost Reczek, Tsutomu Densaka, Bruno Coronel, Xóchitl Ugarte, Miguel Ángel Leal, Noriko Shitaya, Anna Gajewska, Gaby Ugarte, Hiro Nakajima, Roberto Mendiola, Chikara Osaka, Kan Tanaka, Yohei Nishina, Salvador Reyes, Yuri Shiratori, Bin Shimada, Ángel Amorós, Keiko Toda, Octavio Rojas, Masaharu Satō, Trond Teigen, Kiyonobu Suzuki, Talya Barkay, Yehonatan Magon, Kumiko Higa, Nir Ron, Joanna Pach-Żbikowska, Scott Maurstad, Olga Kuznetsova, Jan Kulczycki, Moisés Iván Mora, Tomohiro Nishimura, Piotr Bajtlik, Hideki Takahashi, Alan Prieto, Beata Jankowska-Tzimas, Tetsu Inada, Nobutoshi Canna, Krystyna Kozanecka, Masayuki Omoro, Simen Sand, Gadi Levy, Paweł Szczesny, Erik Skjøld, Leonardo García, Dafnis Fernández, Adrian Perdjon, Gerardo García, Józef Mika, Lena Meieran, Manuel Campuzano, César Árias, Dulce Guerrero, Armando Coria, Salvador Serrano, Leyla Rangel, Samuel Harjanne, and Hikaru Midorikawa have also worked on it.
- Both he and Naoki Tatsuta play Scrappy Doo from "Scooby-Doo" in their respective languages.
- He, along with Masashi Ebara and Hiroshi Iwasaki voiced Binky the Clown from "Garfield and Friends" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Robin Brosch play Gamakichi from "Naruto" in their respective languages.
- Both he, Manuel Campuzano and Tobias Schmidt voiced Choji Akimichi from "Naruto" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Benjamín Rivera voiced Yashamaru from "Naruto" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Santiago Ziesmer play Ren from "Ren & Stimpy" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Salty's Lighthouse voice actor Ian James Corlett voiced Baby Taz from "Baby Looney Tunes" and Scales from "Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Tsutomu Densaka played Samson from "Camp Lazlo" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Houko Kuwashima voiced Jolt from "Transformers: Cybertron" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Simone Crisari voiced Carlos from "Transformers: Energon" in their respective languages.