Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cattle trucks, also known as Livestock wagons, are used to carry cows and other live stock; some even carry animals for the circus. A herd of cows once broke through a train of these being pulled by Edward.
They first appeared in the second season, and have made infrequent appearances since then. In the eighth season, two different types of wagons were introduced used for the transportation of sheep and chickens respectively.
Cattle trucks are painted brown, pink and blue with grey roofs, the latter wagons used for the transportation of chickens.
- In more recent seasons, the cattle trucks do not have faces.
- From the second to the fifth season, the Cattle trucks were constructed out of Tenmille kits. These kits are still made today. From the sixth season onwards, all of the Cattle trucks were scratch built.
- Sir Handel once insulted the coaches by calling them "Cattle Trucks".
- Since the CGI Series, the cattle trucks design from the rear truck of Thomas' train from the eighth season episode Chickens to School replaced the original designs of the trucks. The original designs of the cattle trucks have not been seen since the eleventh season.
- Motor Road and Rail (discontinued outside Asia)
- Take-Along (discontinued)
- Hornby (discontinued)
- Bachmann (discontinued; still available in set; later reused for HO Troublesome Truck #3)
- Wind-up (Normal, Shiny and Cream)
- Thomas Engine Collection Series (with sound effects; discontinued)