Cattle trucks, also known as Livestock wagons, are used to carry cows and other live stock; some even carry animals for the circus. A herd of cows once broke through a train of these being pulled by Edward.
They first appeared in the second season, and have made infrequent appearances since then.
Cattle trucks are painted brown, pink and blue with grey roofs, the latter wagons used for the transportation of chickens.
- In more recent seasons, the cattle trucks do not have faces.
- From the first to the fifth season, the Cattle trucks were constructed out of Tenmille kits. These kits are still made today. From the sixth season onwards, all of the Cattle trucks were scratch built.
- Sir Handel once insulted the coaches by calling them "Cattle Trucks".
- Motor Road and Rail (discontinued outside Asia)
- Take-Along (discontinued)
- Hornby (discontinued)
- Bachmann (discontinued; still available in set; later reused for HO Troublesome Truck #3)
- Wind-up (Normal, Shiny and Cream)
- Thomas Engine Collection Series (with sound effects; discontinued)