Cattle trucks, also known as Livestock wagons, are used to carry cows and other live stock; some even carry animals for the circus. A herd of cows once broke through a train of these being pulled by Edward. They first appeared in the second season, and have made infrequent appearances since then.
Cattle trucks are painted brown, dark green, orange or pink with grey roofs.
- In more recent seasons, the cattle trucks don't have faces.
- Sir Handel has been known to insult Agnes, Ruth, Lucy, Jemima and Beatrice by referring to them as "cattle trucks".
- Motor Road and Rail (discontinued outside Asia)
- Take-Along (discontinued)
- Hornby (discontinued)
- Bachmann (discontinued; still available in set; later reused for HO Troublesome Truck #3)
- Bandai (several versions; discontinued)