Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Catch Me, Catch Me! is a book.
Gordon teases Thomas about being small, and challenges him to a race. Thomas agrees and they start the race. Gordon takes the lead, leaving Thomas behind. Thomas then sees a small tunnel that Gordon did not. Thomas' driver switches the points and they go into the tunnel. Thomas emerges from the tunnel ahead of Gordon, and wins.
- Annie and Clarabel (do not speak)
- Thomas' Driver and Fireman (do not speak)
- Thomas' Passengers (do not speak)
- Bertie (cameo)
- Sir Topham Hatt (cameo)
- This book once came free with the Wooden Railway Stories on Sodor set, along with the DVD Quarry Adventures On Sodor.
- For the first time Thomas is seen sweating.
- This book contains Mini Learning Cards on the last two pages of the book that gives vocabulary practice over the words said throughout the story.
- Sir Topham Hatt's hat is seen floating away on the instructions page of the learning cards.
- The cover is very similar to the last illustration in the book. It is possible that it depicts Thomas and Gordon having a rematch since Sir Topham Hatt is seen putting his hat back onto his head after it flew off due to the wind Thomas made rushing past him.
- In one illustration Clarabel's label on the right side of the coach is misspelled Clabl.