Caroline is a vintage car owned by a cricketer from the Elsbridge cricket club.
Caroline always refers to her driver as "Master". She does not like high speeds as they overheat her motor. She also disliked engines until Stepney brought her back to the Elsbridge cricket field, at which time she admitted engines had their uses (in her own words, saving "the wear and tear on a poor car's wheels").
Caroline enjoys taking leisurely drives along the beautiful Sudrian countryside. She dislikes being pushed along too fast, as it will overheat her engine. She is very calm in nature and appreciates the engines. She loves the occasional picnic where she is parked for the duration.
Caroline is based on a 1941/1928 Oxford Cabriolet "Bull-nosed" Morris Oxford.
Caroline is painted red and gold with her name written on her sides in white.
- Hiroko Emori (Japan)
- Caroline's television series model did not have moving eyes.
- ERTL (discontinued)
- Wooden Railway (discontinued)
- Motor Road and Rail (discontinued)
- TrackMaster (discontinued)
- Wind-up (normal and metallic)
- Pocket Fantasy (discontinued)
- Thomas Engine Collection Series (discontinued)
- Trading Cards (discontinued)
- My Thomas Story Library (discontinued)
- Nakayoshi (only with Bulgy)