Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
César Árias (born October 4th, 1941) is a Mexican voice actor who provides voices in the Mexican version of Thomas & Friends.
He is best known for voicing Albus Dumbledore in the "Harry Potter" film series, Professor Charles Xavier from "X-Men: The Animated Series", Donatello from "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles", and Haruzen Sarutobi/Third Hokage from "Naruto".
- Both he and Rokurō Naya voiced Professor Charles Xavier from "X-Men: The Animated Series" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Katsunosuke Hori voiced Torataro Shima from "Paprika" in their respective languages.
- He, Masaharu Satō and Trond Teigen voiced Charles Goodshow from "Pokémon" in their respective languages.
- Adriana Casas, Loukas Frangoulis, Piotr Bąk, Paul Disbergen, Mikołaj Klimek, Bartosz Martyna, Tokuyoshi Kawashima, Dor Srugo, Mildred Barrera, Roberto Gutiérrez, Finn Poncin, Hinako Sasaki, Shinichirō Miki, Hisao Egawa, Javier Olguín, Kōichi Sakaguchi, Katsuji Mori, Susa Saukko, Janusz Wituch, Pasi Ruohonen, Dariusz Błażejewski, Kiyoyuki Yanada, Waldemar Barwiński, Junichi Kanemaru, Artur Pontek, Hiroshi Tsuchida, Krzysztof Szczerbiński, Josie Yee, Diana Pérez, Grzegorz Drojewski, Klaudiusz Kaufmann, Mayra Arellano, Sander de Heer, Hiroko Emori, Naomi Shindō, Justyna Bojczuk, Miłogost Reczek, Tsutomu Densaka, Bruno Coronel, Xóchitl Ugarte, Miguel Ángel Leal, Noriko Shitaya, Anna Gajewska, Gaby Ugarte, Hiro Nakajima, Roberto Mendiola, Chikara Osaka, Kan Tanaka, Yohei Nishina, Salvador Reyes, Yuri Shiratori, Bin Shimada, Ángel Amorós, Kenta Miyake, Keiko Toda, Octavio Rojas, Kiyonobu Suzuki, Talya Barkay, Yehonatan Magon, Kumiko Higa, Nir Ron, Joanna Pach-Żbikowska, Scott Maurstad, Olga Kuznetsova, Jan Kulczycki, Moisés Iván Mora, Tomohiro Nishimura, Piotr Bajtlik, Hideki Takahashi, Alan Prieto, Beata Jankowska-Tzimas, Tetsu Inada, Nobutoshi Canna, Krystyna Kozanecka, Masayuki Omoro, Simen Sand, Gadi Levy, Paweł Szczesny, Erik Skjøld, Leonardo García, Dafnis Fernández, Adrian Perdjon, Gerardo García, Józef Mika, Lena Meieran, Manuel Campuzano, Dulce Guerrero, Armando Coria, Salvador Serrano, Leyla Rangel, Samuel Harjanne, Cezary Kwieciński and Hikaru Midorikawa have also worked on it.
- He, along with Ginzō Matsuo and Salty's Lighthouse voice actor French Tickner voiced Grandpa Higurashi from "InuYasha" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Salty's Lighthouse voice actor Terry Klassen voiced Toramasa Kobayakawa from "Ranma 1/2" in their respective languages.
- He was Ernesto Lezama's teacher for acting.