|This article is about 'one of the book adaptations'. You may be looking for 'the episode'.|
Breakfast-Time for Thomas is a book.
After Thomas' driver jokes that he can manage without him, trouble strikes.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Toby (does not speak)
- Donald and Douglas (do not speak)
- BoCo (not named; does not speak)
- Gordon (cameo)
- James (cameo)
- Annie and Clarabel (cameo)
- This book is based on the Season 2 episode, Thomas Comes to Breakfast, along with the Railway Series story of the same name.
- This book, narrated by Robin Smith, was used as a read-along bonus feature on the DVD releases of 10 Years of Thomas and Salty's Secret and Other Thomas Adventures.
- The book claims that the diesel who came after Thomas' accident was BoCo, but it was really Daisy.
- In the second illustration, Percy does not have a cab door.