Built up in the hills, the quarry was operated by the narrow gauge engines, who collected rock and transported it to the exchange sidings of the North Western Railway. However, when Thumper was digging into a mountain with a boulder perched on top of it, the boulder fell down the mountain and landed on the track, causing chaos and runaways. After this, Sir Topham Hatt decided to close down the quarry. George, Terence and Butch have also worked here.
- Wooden Railway (discontinued)
- Take-Along (discontinued)
- Motor Road and Rail (discontinued)
- Wind-up Trains (Japan only)
- Trading Cards (discontinued)