Bin Shimada (born on November 20th, 1954) is a Japanese voice actor who provided voices in the Japanese version of Thomas & Friends.
He is best known for voicing Itchy Itchiford from "All Dogs Go to Heaven", Krusty the Clown from "The Simpsons", Jack Pumpkin head from "Return to Oz", Chuck Thorndyke from "Sonic X", Peewee Herman from "Peewee's Big Adventure", Paptimus Scirocco from "Mobile Suit Gundam", Dr. Akihabara from the infamous "Pokémon" episode "Electric Soldier Porygon", Zack from the "Dead or Alive" series, and Broly from the "Dragon Ball" series.
- Stepney (fourth-fifth seasons)
- Henry's driver (Haunted Henry)
- Bill's driver (Double Teething Troubles)
- Peter Sam's fireman (Special Funnel)
- A Signalman (Toby's Discovery)
- He became the next voice for Kami from "Dragon Ball Z Kai" after Takeshi Aono's death.
- Both he and Salty's Lighthouse voice actor Terry Klassen voiced West Kai from "Dragon Ball Z" and Kotatsu from "InuYasha" in their respective languages.
- He, along with Ryōichi Tanaka and Keiko Toda voiced Schroeder from the "Peanuts" specials.
- Both he and Hidenari Ugaki voiced Donatello from the 1980's "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles".
- Both he and Pedro D'Aguillón Jr. voiced Jijimon from "Digimon Fusion" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Arturo Mercado Jr. voiced Starmon from "Digimon Fusion" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Eduardo Fonseca voiced Wapol from "One Piece" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Dafnis Fernández voiced Kamikiri from "Naruto" in their respective languages.
- He worked alongside Yoko Asagami, Takeshi Aono, Kōzō Shioya, and Hikaru Midorikawa on "The Galaxy Railways".