|Big Strong Henry|
October 8th, 2006
Big Strong Henry is the seventeenth episode of the tenth season.
Henry is upset when Gordon gets to help Farmer McColl, so Thomas, Emily, and Percy urge him to prove he is stronger. Unfortunately, when Henry tries to take twenty trucks of hay down Gordon's Hill he loses control and derails. While Henry is taking the hay back, the cows in Gordon's cattle trucks wander out, and Henry ingeniously leads the cows back to Farmer McColl using the trucks of hay.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Farmer McColl (does not speak)
- Edward (does not speak)
- Rocky (does not speak)
- James (cameo)
- Molly (cameo)
- George (cameo)
- Jem Cole (cameo)
- Farmer Trotter (cameo)
- Cyril the Fogman (cameo)
- In Germany, this episode is titled "The Big, Strong Henry". In Japan, it is called "Henry, Bigger and Stronger". In Hungary, it is called "More Sense Than Force".
- Gordon has Henry's whistle sound at the beginning.
- Unlike in previous episodes, Gordon does not mind pulling trucks; in fact, he even wants to.
- Henry had trouble pulling twenty trucks, but in The World's Strongest Engine he pulled twenty trucks easily.
- When Henry crashes his eyes went up and then down again.
- Brakevans should have been added to Henry and Gordon's trains.
- The narrator says Percy collected trucks of logs, but there was only one truck.
- It would be dangerous to lead the cows along the line.
- Gordon and Henry should not be able to reach Farmer McColl's Farm as it is on Thomas' branch line.