Big Strong Henry is the seventeenth episode of the tenth season.
Henry is upset when Gordon gets to help Farmer McColl, so Thomas, Emily, and Percy urge him to prove he is stronger. Unfortunately, when Henry tries to take twenty trucks of hay down Gordon's Hill he loses control and derails. While Henry is taking the hay back, the cows in Gordon's cattle trucks wander out, and Henry ingeniously leads the cows back to Farmer McColl using the trucks of hay.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Edward (does not speak)
- Rocky (does not speak)
- Farmer McColl (does not speak)
- James (cameo)
- Molly (cameo)
- George (cameo)
- Jem Cole (cameo)
- Farmer Trotter (cameo)
- Cyril the Fogman (cameo)
- It is possible that the field where Henry derailed is the same that James and Molly pass at the beginning of the episode, just removing the tree and putting a third track in its place.
- This marks George's last appearance until The Great Discovery, and currently his final appearance in an episode.
- In the US, this episode aired before Edward Strikes Out, so the audience would not know who Rocky is.
- Gordon has Henry's whistle sound at the beginning.
- In a deleted picture, where Gordon, Molly, and James are passing by, the snowy tree is replaced by a third track.
- Henry's driving wheels are not moving when he arrives at Farmer McColl's Farm.
- The narrator says Percy collected trucks of logs, but there was only one truck.
- Gordon's puffing sound is heard when Thomas says "Here comes Gordon" but it is not heard before or after Thomas said that.
- The narrator says that Henry pulled the trucks out of the sidings, even though they were in a mainline and he just pulled the trucks few centimetres from their original place.
- The track where the five trucks of hay stand dead ends in the bushes.
In Other Languages
|Danish||Store Stærke Henry||Big Strong Henry|
|Norwegian||Store, Sterke Henry||Big, Strong Henry|
|Swedish||Store Starke Henry||Big Strong Henry|
|Dutch||De Groot, Sterk Henry||The Big, Strong Henry|
|German||Der Große, Starke Henry||The Big, Strong Henry|
|Portuguese||O Grande Forte Henry||The Great Fort Henry|
|Spanish||Henry El Fortachón (España) / El Grande y Fuerte Henry (Hispanoamérica)||Henry the Burly (Spain) / The Big and Strong Henry (Hispanic America)|
|French||Le Grand et Fort Henry||The Big and Strong Henry|
|Italian||Il Grande e Forte Henry||The Big and Strong Henry|
|Hungarian||Többet Ésszel Mint Erővel||More Like Essay Force|
|Catalan||Gran i Fort Henry||Big Strong Henry|
|Romanian||Henry cel Mare și Puternic||Henry the Great and Powerful|
|Polish||Wielki Silny Henio||Great Strong Henry|
|Croatian||Super Jaka Hrvoje||Great Strong Henry|
|Czech||Velký Silný Henry||Big Powerful Henry|
|Slovak||Veľký Silný Henry||Large Powerful Henry|
|Japanese||おおきくてつよいヘンリー||Big Strong Henry|
|Chinese||又大又强壮的亨利||Big and Strong Henry|
|Greek||Henry ισχυρό φορτηγά (Henry Ischyró Fortigá)||Henry's Powerful Trucks|
|Russian||Большой сильный Генриа||Big Strong Henry|
|Korean||헨리의 할약||Henry Plays|
|Thai||เฮนรีผู้แข็งแกร่ง||Henry is Strong|