|Big Strong Henry|
Big Strong Henry is the seventeenth episode of the tenth season.
Henry is upset when Gordon gets to help Farmer McColl, so Thomas, Emily, and Percy urge him to prove he is stronger. Unfortunately, when Henry tries to take twenty trucks of hay down Gordon's Hill he loses control and derails. While Henry is taking the hay back, the cows in Gordon's cattle trucks wander out, and Henry ingeniously leads the cows back to Farmer McColl using the trucks of hay.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Edward (does not speak)
- Rocky (does not speak)
- Farmer McColl (does not speak)
- James (cameo)
- Molly (cameo)
- George (cameo)
- Jem Cole (cameo)
- Farmer Trotter (cameo)
- Cyril the Fogman (cameo)
- It is possible that the field where Henry derailed is the same that James and Molly passes at the beginning of the episode, just removing the tree and putting a third track in its place.
- Gordon has Henry's whistle sound at the beginning.
- Brakevans should have been added to Henry and Gordon's trains.
- In a deleted picture, where Gordon, Molly, and James are passing by, the snowy tree is replaced by a third track.
- Henry's driving wheels are not moving when he arrives at Farmer McColl' Farm.
- The narrator says Percy collected trucks of logs, but there was only one truck.
- Gordon' puffing sound is heard when Thomas says "Here comes Gordon" but it is not heard before or after Thomas said that.
- In the US, this episode aired before Edward Strikes Out, so the audience would not know who Rocky is.
In other languages
|Norwegian||Store, sterke Henry||Big, Strong Henry|
|Japanese||おおきくてつよいヘンリー||Big Strong Henry|