Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Benjamín Rivera (born May 9th, 1969) is a Mexican voice actor who provides voices in the Latin American narration of Thomas & Friends.
He is best known for voicing Phillip J. Fry in "Futurama" (until Season 4), Number 4 in "Codename: Kids Next Door", Tristan Taylor from "Yu-Gi-Oh!", and Richard Watterson from "The Amazing World of Gumball".
- Both he and Yasuhiro Takato voiced Elecmon from "Digimon Adventure" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Nozomu Sasaki voiced Tetsuo Shima from "Akira" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Cezary Kwieciński voiced Yashamaru from "Naruto" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Salty's Lighthouse voice actor Michael Donovan voiced Ryouga Hibiki from "Ranma 1/2" in their respective languages.
- He, Nobuaki Kanemitsu, Ángel Amorós, Roberto Mendiola, Lupita Leal, Héctor Moreno, Jorge Teixeira, Yasuhiro Takato, Fabrice Trojani, Ewa Serwa, Gerald Schaale, Tony Marot, José Arenas, Ricardo Silva, Yasunori Masutani, Taisto Oksanen, Taisuke Yamamoto, Ambrogio Colombo, Satoshi Taki, Yehonatan Magon, Masaharu Satō, Nir Ron, Gerardo Reyero, Junko Noda, Houko Kuwashima, Marie-Luise Schramm, Mireya Mendoza, Igor Cruz, Nanaho Katsuragi, Arturo Mercado Jr., Pedro D'Aguillón Jr., Tom Deininger, Hiroaki Hirata, Óscar Flores, Irwin Daayán, Yoram Yosefsberg, Carlos Hernández, Chie Kōjiro, Agnieszka Kunikowska, Manuel Campuzano, Dor Srugo, Bin Shimada and Talya Barkay have all worked on "Digimon".