Beata Wyrąbkiewicz (born 16 January 1972) is a Polish voice actress and singer who provides voices for the Polish narration of Thomas & Friends.
As a voice actress, she is known for voicing characters in Polish dubs of various animated films and shows including Dee Dee from "Dexter's Laboratory", Tootie and Trixie Tang from "The Fairly Oddparents", Darla Dimple from "Cats Don't Dance", Janet from "The Magic School Bus", Angelica Pickles from "Rugrats", Little Suzy from "Johnny Bravo", and Prairie Dawn from "Sesame Street". She has also dubbed for live action movies such as "Mary Poppins" and "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory".
- Thomas and James are Racing (performed)
- There's a Job for Everyone (performed)
- Where, oh Where is Thomas? (performed)
- Both she and Jules de Jongh voiced Viki from "Angelina Ballerina: The Next Steps" in their respective languages.
- Both she and Hiroko Emori voiced Sophia Tutu from "The Raccoons" in their respective languages.
- Both she and Chie Kōjiro voiced Angelica Pickles from "Rugrats" and Darla Dimple from "Cats Don't Dance" in their respective languages.
- Alejandro Mayén, Mercedes Espinosa, Einat Glixman, Anna Sztejner, Eberhard Haar, Mayra Arellano, Loretta Santini, José Luis Orozco, Julia Pistor, Achim Schülke, Petri Hanttu, Angela Quast, Katja Brügger, Liliana Barba, Rocío Garcel, Mari Maurstad, Peter Weis and Greg Tiernan have also worked on "Rugrats".
- Both she and Keiko Nemoto voiced Tootie from "The Fairly Oddparents" in their respective languages.
- She, Albert Cohen, Eduardo Garza, Marjolein Algera, Fabian Harloff, Robert Missler, Stefan Knothe, Nadine Schreier, Janusz Zadura, Denise Cassar, Mark Skillicorn, Petri Hanttu, Angela Quast, Dagmar Dreke, Dov Reiser, Louise Raeder, Fred Meijer, Ricardo Mendoza, Gadi Levy, Manfred Steffen, Alec Baldwin and Alejandro Mayén have all worked on "Sesame Street".