Bachmann have manufactured their Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends range since 2002. The models are made from specially produced toolings to resemble the characters in the television series. The engines also have moving eyes.
- Red Express Composite Coach (discontinued)
- Red Express Brake Coach (discontinued)
- S. C. Ruffey
- Blue Open Wagon
- Orange Open Wagon
- Milk Tanker
- Tar Tanker (discontinued)
- Fuel Tanker
- Fred Pelhay (cancelled)
- Rickety (cancelled)
- Gordon's Express Composite Coach (discontinued)
- Gordon's Express Brake Coach (discontinued)
- Emily's Composite Coach
- Emily's Brake Coach
- Oil Tanker
- Red Open Wagon
- Cattle Wagon (discontinued; still available in set; reused for Troublesome Truck #3)
- Salt Wagon (discontinued; still available in set)
- RF Container Wagon (discontinued; still available in set)
- 6-ton Wagon (discontinued; still available in set; reused for Troublesome Truck #4)
- Well wagon (discontinued)
- Coal Wagon with Load
- Cream Tanker
- Raspberry Syrup Tanker
- Flatbed with paint drums (discontinued)
- Ventilated Van
- Troublesome Truck #3
- Ice Cream Van
- Troublesome Truck #4
- Red Coach (coming soon)
- Red Brake Coach (coming soon)
- Signal gantry (two-pack; discontinued)
- Water tower (discontinued; reintroduction 2014)
- Coaling station (discontinued)
- Pedestrian bridge (discontinued)
- Sodor Junction station (discontinued)
- Switch tower
- Tidmouth Sheds with manually-operated turntable
- Tidmouth Sheds expansion pack
- Sodor Lighthouse with Blinking Light
- Thomas with Annie and Clarabel set - Thomas, Annie, Clarabel and circle of E-Z track
- Percy the Small Engine set - Percy, Troublesome Truck #1, Troublesome Truck #2 and circle of E-Z track (discontinued)
- James the Red Engine freight set - James, blue open wagon, fuel tanker, brake van and circle of E-Z track (discontinued)
- Gordon's Express set - Gordon, Gordon's Express Composite Coach, Gordon's Express Brake Coach and oval of E-Z track (discontinued)
- Emily's Passenger Set - Emily, Emily's Composite Coach, Emily's Brake Coach and oval of E-Z track
- Deluxe Thomas and Friends special set - Thomas, Annie, Clarabel, Bertie, Harold, the Fat Controller and oval of E-Z track
- Thomas' "Fun with Freight set" - Thomas, S. C. Ruffey, red open wagon, cream tanker, cattle van, conductor and oval of E-Z track
- Thomas "Holiday Special" set - Thomas with holiday hat and snowplough, coach with Christmas decoration, truck with Christmas tree, candy cane tanker and oval of E-Z track (discontinued)
- Salty's Dockside Delivery set - Salty, 6 Ton wagon, Raspberry Syrup tanker, Salt Wagon, custom conductor and oval of E-Z track
- Thomas' Christmas Express set - Thomas with Santa hat and snowplough, truck with Christmas tree, flat wagon with load, red and green Christmas van, and oval of E-Z track
- Hook-and-loop couplers
Rolling Stock and Accessories
- Emily's Composite Coach
- Emily's Brake Coach
- Tidmouth Milk Tanker (discontinued)
- Sodor Fuel Tanker
- Oil Tanker (discontinued)
- Tar Tanker
- Coal Wagon with load
- Cargo Car
- S.C. Ruffey
- Thomas' snow plough
- Raspberry syrup tanker
- Open Wagon - Blue
- Cream Tanker (coming soon)
- Open Wagon - Red (coming soon)
- Thomas with Annie and Clarabel set - Thomas, Annie, Clarabel, oval of track, and DVD format video instructions
- Percy and the Troublesome Trucks set - Percy, Troublesome Truck #1, Troublesome Truck #2, oval of track, and DVD instructions
- Thomas' Christmas Delivery set - Thomas with holiday hat and snowplough, red open wagon with presents, decorated coach, oval of track, and DVD instructions
- The HO scale oil tanker, mail coach, and cream tanker were first released as they appeared in the model TV series, but have been revamped to have their CGI series logos.
- Thomas, Percy, and James' HO models do not have front couplers.
- On James' HO model, the wheels and axleboxes are painted grey and his smokebox saddle is painted red when they should all be black.
- Percy's HO model has an oversized coal bunker and cab steps mounted on the side of the running board when they should be under the cab.
- Terence's HO model has a removable snowplough.
- The human figures, originally marketed as HO scale, are larger than HO scale. They have since been relabeled as Large Scale items.
- Diesel was the first HO engine to have a CGI-style face. 'Arry and Bert and Troublesome Truck #4 also recieved CGI-style faces.
- The original Sodor scenery accessories used the same tooling as Bachmann's Plasticville line.
- The HO Annie and Clarabel's underframes are painted grey instead of black. Their buffer sides are black instead of red, unlike their large scale counterparts.
- Percy's coal bunker is painted grey instead of black.
- The sides of Duck's buffers are black instead of red.
- Annie and Clarabel's HO models do not have dummy coupling hooks.
- Percy's HO model does not have a rear dummy coupling hook.
- Thomas, Percy, James, Gordon, Henry, and Toby's HO models have grey coupling hooks.
- Gordon and Henry have grey lampirons and brake pipes.
- The first HO scale products released in 2002 (Thomas, Percy, James, Annie, Clarabel, Troublesome Trucks, Bertie, Harold, and Cranky) are based on promotional cartoon illustrations seen on some Thomas merchandise at the time. Terence's model also seems to be based on these images.
- Both of Annie, Clarabel and Emily's coaches' HO and Large Scale models have removable roofs.
- For both versions of Emily (HO and G scale) a cylinder on the top of her tender is painted green instead of black.
- For the Thomas' Christmas Delivery and Thomas' Christmas Special sets the coach is Emily's coach repainted.
- Clarabel is depicted as a composite coach.
- Both 'Arry and Bert have brake pipes and handrails, yet their TV series models and CGI renders do not. This is because their moulding is identical to Diesel's, other than the faces and removed ladders.