Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Armando Réndiz (born September 22nd, 1937) is a Mexican voice actor who provides voices in the Latin American narration of Thomas & Friends.
He is best known for voicing Maurice in the "Madagascar" films, Pops in "Johnny Bravo", Megatron from "Transformers: Beast Machines", Mushin from "InuYasha", Zile Zazic from "Speed Racer: The Next Generation", Finis Everglot from "Tim Burton's Corpse Bride", Doctor Octopus from "Spider-Man: The Animated Series", Papa Smurf from "The Smurfs" films, and Colonel Victor Hoffman from the "Gears of War" game series.
- Both he and Daisuke Gōri voiced Captain Yellow from "Dragon Ball" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Masaharu Satō voiced Guru from "Dragon Ball Z" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Helmut Krauss voiced Maurice from "The Penguins of Madagascar" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Piotr Bąk voiced Strakk from "Bionicle: The Legend Reborn" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Ambrogio Colombo voiced Dr. Octopus from "Spider-Man: The Animated Series" in their respective languages.
- He, along with Ginzō Matsuo and Salty's Lighthouse voice actor Terry Klassen voiced Ruhm from "The Vision of Escaflowne" in their respective languages.