|Arlesdale Railway Coaches|
There are a number of bogie passenger carriages for tourist traffic on the Arlesdale Railway. The original coaches, a mixture of open and open-sided types, were obtained from the same railway in England as the locomotives. The uncovered bogie coaches are used for summer and covered for winter. Others are closed saloon carriages built at Arlesburgh Works. Duck mistook them for trucks at first, because of their appearance.
- Small Railway Engines (do not speak)
- Oliver the Western Engine (cameo)
- Jock the New Engine (do not speak)
- Wilbert the Forest Engine (mentioned)
- In "Jock the New Engine" and "Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure", the coaches do not have faces.
|Arlesdale Railway Rolling Stock|
|Arlesdale Railway Coaches • Arlesdale Railway Trucks|