Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
There are a number of bogie passenger carriages for tourist traffic on the Arlesdale Railway. The original coaches, a mixture of open and open-sided types, were obtained from the same railway in England as the locomotives. The uncovered bogie coaches are used for summer and covered for winter. Others are closed saloon carriages built at Arlesburgh Works. Duck mistook them for trucks at first, because of their appearance.
The Arlesdale Railway coaches are painted pure pink.
The Arlesdale Railway coaches are based on the Ravenglass and Eskdale Railway's coaches.
- Small Railway Engines (do not speak)
- Oliver the Western Engine (cameo)
- Jock the New Engine (do not speak)
- Wilbert the Forest Engine (mentioned)
- In "Jock the New Engine" and "Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure", the coaches do not have faces.
|Arlesdale Railway Rolling Stock|
|Arlesdale Railway Coaches • Arlesdale Railway Trucks|