Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A variety of amusement parks based on Thomas and Friends exist all over the world.
"Thomas Land" opened in 1998 in Japan and attracts about 1.7 million Thomas fans every year.
In the summer of 2007, a Thomas and Friends attraction opened at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo, California, and at Six Flags New England in Springfield, Massachusetts. The "Thomas Town" areas were also opened at Six Flags Magic Mountain in Los Angeles, California, and in Six Flags Over Georgia in Atlanta, Georgia. All of the Six Flags "Thomas Towns" were rethemed in 2011 to a more generic train theme after HiT Entertainment terminated the contract. Despite this, some of the former Thomas rides (such as the one at Discovery Kingdom) still use Thomas' whistle sound.
On 15 March 2008, Drayton Manor, in the UK, opened their own "Thomas Land".
List of all parks around the world
- Thomas Land - Fuji-Q Highland - Yamanashi, Japan - opened 1998
- The Train Shed - Sydney, Australia - opened 2000
- Thomas Town - Six Flags Discovery Kingdom - Vallejo, California, - opened 2007, rethemed 2011
- Thomas Town - Six Flags New England - Springfield, Massachusetts - opened 2007, closed 2011
- Thomas Town - Six Flags Magic Mountain - Valencia, California - opened 2007, rethemed 2011
- Thomas Town - Six Flags Over Georgia- Atlanta, Georgia - opened 2007, rethemed 2011
- Thomas at Drusillas Park - United Kingdom - opened 2007
- Thomas Land - Drayton Manor - Tamworth, Staffordshire - opened 2008
- Thomas Town - Japan - opened 2009
- Thomas & Friends Park - Malaysia - opened 2012
- Thomas Town - China - opened 2013
- Thomas Land - Edaville Railroad - Carver, Massachusetts - opened 2015