|This article is about the singer. You may be looking for the mouse.|
Alicia Botti is a world-famous Italian opera singer. She first appeared in the sixth season and has appeared regularly since.
When she first visited Sodor, Thomas was chosen to take her to the theatre, but after Alicia Botti discovered a mouse in Clarabel and screamed so loudly that all the windows in Brendam were shattered, Percy was chosen to take her to the concert. She frequently appears in concerts at the Town Square.
- Jules de Jongh (UK/US; thirteenth season onwards)
- Lena Meieran (Norway; thirteenth - fourteenth seasons)
- Fu Suzuki (Japan; sixth season only)
- Nanaho Katsuragi (Japan; eleventh season onwards)
- Anne Moll (Germany; thirteenth season onwards)
- Ewa Serwa (Poland)
- Blanche Ravalec (France and French speaking Canada)
- Her television series model is currently on display at Drayton Manor.
- In Play Time, she vocalises "Habanera".
- In the CGI series, her coat gained buttons, which only ever appeared previously on her posters in the sixth and eighth seasons. She also gained lipstick.