Agnieszka Kunikowska (born October 2nd, 1968 in Lodz) is a Polish voice actress who provides voices for the Polish dub of Thomas & Friends.
She is best known for voicing the title character of "Hamtaro", Penelope Spectra from "Danny Phantom", Numbuh 362 from "Codename Kids Next Door", Linda Flynn from "Phineas and Ferb", Judy Neutron from "Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius", Princess Fiona from the "Shrek" films, Trixie from "Toy Story 3", Miss Hattie from "Despicable Me", Deb/Flo from "Finding Nemo", Flint from "Monsters, Inc." and Lola Bunny from "The Looney Tunes Show".
- Daisy (Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure only)
- Annie (eighteenth season onwards, excluding Cautious Connor)
- Both she and Dulce Guerrero voiced Princess Fiona from the "Shrek" films in their respective languages. They, along with Susan Roman voiced Callisto from "X-Men: The Animated Series" in their respective languages.
- Both she and Marie-Luise Schramm voiced Kari Kamiya from "Digimon Adventure" in their respective languages.
- Both she and Salty's Lighthouse voice actress Venus Terzo both worked from "Barbie: Fairytopia". They, Ángel Amorós and Scott McNeil all worked on "Barbie of Swan Lake" in their respective languages. There are also several other voice actors that appeared in quite a few other Barbie films:
- Mayumi Asano and (again) Venus Terzo ("Barbie: Mermaidia")
- Alan Kennedy, Matthew Ahrens and Kallan Kagan ("Barbie and Her Sisters in a Pony Tale")
- Anna Apostolakis, Susan Roman and Salty's Lighthouse voice actors Ian James Corlett, Terry Klassen and Gary Chalk ("Barbie as the Island Princess")
- Zbigniew Konopka and (again) Gary Chalk ("Barbie as the Princess and the Pauper")
- Joseph May and (again) Venus Terzo ("The Barbie Diaries")
- Hikaru Midorikawa and Salty's Lighthouse voice actor Kirby Morrow ("Barbie in the Nutcracker")
- Gadi Levy and Salty's Lighthouse voice actor Gary Chalk ("Barbie in a Mermaid Tale 2")
- Both she and Salty's Lighthouse voice actress Lenore Zann voiced Wendy Waters from "Rescue Heroes" in their respective languages.
- She, Nobuaki Kanemitsu, Ángel Amorós, Roberto Mendiola, Lupita Leal, Héctor Moreno, Jorge Teixeira, Yasuhiro Takato, Fabrice Trojani, Ewa Serwa, Gerald Schaale, Tony Marot, José Arenas, Ricardo Silva, Yasunori Masutani, Taisto Oksanen, Taisuke Yamamoto, Ambrogio Colombo, Satoshi Taki, Yehonatan Magon, Masaharu Satō, Nir Ron, Gerardo Reyero, Junko Noda, Houko Kuwashima, Marie-Luise Schramm, Mireya Mendoza, Igor Cruz, Nanaho Katsuragi, Benjamín Rivera, Arturo Mercado Jr., Pedro D'Aguillón Jr., Tom Deininger, Hiroaki Hirata, Óscar Flores, Irwin Daayán, Yoram Yosefsberg, Carlos Hernández, Chie Kōjiro, Manuel Campuzano, Dor Srugo, Bin Shimada and Talya Barkay have all worked on "Digimon".