Adventure Series was a video game released for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System in 1993. It was also released for the Sega Genesis with different gameplay. It was developed by Software Creations and published by THQ.
After the title screen, you are given the option of what difficulty you want to play. Besides how easy or hard you want to play it, the only major difference is that you get an extra story, but with no narration track.
- Annie and Clarabel
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Edward (mentioned)
- Henry (mentioned)
- Gordon (mentioned)
- Toby (mentioned)
- Henrietta (mentioned)
- The Sliding Puzzle
- Setting the Switches
- The Jigsaw Puzzle
- Let's Race Bertie, Percy or James!
- Fixing the Tracks
- Let's Go with Thomas!
- Thomas' Quiz
The gameplay lets you move the glove cursor to select what you want to do.
Nintendo Entertainment System Prototype
A prototype for this title was developed on the Nintendo Entertainment System. It is identical in gameplay and characters to its Super Nintendo counterpart, but with 8-bit graphics instead. Although a complete game, it was never released commercially and has been 'dumped' onto the internet for emulation.
- Harold is in one of the interactive parts on "Thomas and Bertie", but he was not in the story.
- Not just that, he is too short.
- In the racing level with Percy, his wheels are red.
- In "Thomas, Percy and the Mail Train", Thomas is taking Annie and Clarabel instead of Mail Coaches.