Achim Schülke (born in 1944 in Deutsch-Krone) is a German actor and voice actor who provides voices for Thomas and Friends.
He is most famous for his roles as Alfred Pennyworth in "Batman: The Animated Series", Warren McGinnis from "Batman Beyond", Spud from "Bob the Builder", Drew Pickles from "Rugrats", Jokey Smurf from "The Smurfs", the first German voice of Krang from the original "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles", Leobreaker and Landmine from "Transformers: Cybertron", Frida from "Bob's Burgers", and Ebizo and Fukasaku from "Naruto: Shippuden".
- Both he and Hisao Egawa voiced Leobreaker from "Transformers: Cybertron" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Tzvika Shwartzberg voiced Warren McGinnis from "Batman Beyond" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Salty's Lighthouse voice actor Paul Dobson voiced Landmine from "Transformers: Cybertron" in their respective languages.
- He, Hiroko Emori, Rainer Schmitt, Daiki Nakamura, Hideyuki Umezu, Dariusz Odija, Håkan Mohede, Herman López, Reinder van der Naalt, Luis Alfonso Mendoza, Toshiharu Sakurai, Jorge Santos, Marion von Stengel, Masayuki Omoro, Simcha Barbiro, Kiyoyuki Yanada, Tomohiro Nishimura, Bin Shimada, Talya Barkay, Hidenari Ugaki, Gérard Boucaron, Kenji Utsumi, Naoki Tatsuta, Kiyonobu Suzuki and Jorge Roig have all worked on the 1987 "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles". There have also been several other people that have worked on other parts of the franchise:
- Alan Prieto, Yehonatan Magon, Javier Olguín, Ricardo Bautista, Tim Kreuer, Mia Kadosh, Józef Pawłowski, Gadi Levy, Tzvika Shwartzberg, Shōto Kashii, Hiroshi Tsuchida, Talya Barkay ("again"), Elise Langenoja, Raúl Solo and Sukekiyo Kameyama ("the 2012 version")
- Hidenari Ugaki (again), Yohei Nishina, Jan-David Rönfeldt, Stig Krogstad, Samuel Harjanne, Tokuyoshi Kawashima, Kiyonobu Suzuki, Kunihiro Kawamoto, Denis Bespalyy, Ryūji Nakagi, Saar Badishi, Daisuke Gōri, Takafumi Kawakami, Tzvika Shwartzberg, Shōto Kashii, Santiago Ziesmer, Kenji Utsumi and Dariusz Odija ("again") ("the 2003 version").
- Helmut Krauss, Yehonatan Magon ("again"), Tokuyoshi Kawashima, Piotr Bajtlik, César Árias, Karina Altamirano, Pasi Ruohonen, Caspar Phillipson, ("again") Alan Prieto, ("again") Oliver Rohrbeck, Víctor Ugarte, Albert Cohen, Mireya Mendoza and Yigal Mizrachi ("the films").
- Both he and Rob Rackstraw voiced Spud from "Bob the Builder" in their respective languages.
- Marc Seal, Laura Beaumont, Paul Larson, Helen Farrall, Lee Pressman, Simon Nicholson, Sharon Miller, Sam Barlow, Ross Hastings, Polly Churchill, James Mason, Rupert Degas, David Menkin, Lucy Montgomery, Gadi Levy, Dan Shatzberg, Holger Potzern, Simona Pahl, Steven Elford, Tobias Diakow, Jens Wendland, Marjolein Algera, Ernesto Lezama, Øyvind Borgemoen Lyse, Fabian Harloff, Dave Ingham, José Gilberto Vilchis, Nigel Chilvers, Lenora Hume, Miranda Larson, Stan Limburg, Lutz Harder, Francisco Colmenero, Steven Kynman, Knud Riepen, Eberhard Haar, Robert Kotulla, Ricardo Silva, Louise Kramskoy, Erik Schäffler, Douglas Welbat, Carlos Enrique Bonilla, Katja Brügger, Christian Rudolf, Jürgen Holdorf, Holger Mahlich, Robert Missler and TUGS voice actor Ian James Corlett have also worked on "Bob the Builder".