Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A Song for Caroline is a rhyming magazine story, dedicated to Caroline.
Caroline is an old, red car who likes to take it slow, but is prone to overheating. She is still very useful, however, when she gets Sir Topham Hatt to the Town Hall despite lots of delays. She loves to have picnics where she can rest for a while before going on her way. The vicar likes Caroline, too, and always invites her to the children's picnic where they sing her praises!
- Caroline (does not speak)
- Sir Topham Hatt (does not speak)
- The Vicar of Wellsworth (does not speak)
- Thomas (cameo)
- Percy (cameo)
- Toby (cameo)
- The Mayor of Sodor (cameo)
- Over half of the illustrations show Caroline with a red roof.
- Caroline's name on her side is black instead of white.