A Happy Day for Percy, originally titled Byron Saves the Day, is a Jack and the Pack episode.
Byron is disappointed when his hard work is being ignored. But when Max and Monty's reckless behaviour causes a water pump to burst and Alfie becomes trapped in thick mud, Byron rushes to the rescue and finally gets the attention he deserves.
- The original title for this episode was going to be "Byron Saves the Day," although that title is still listed on Virgin TV Anytime's website.
- The line "Mud, Glorious Mud!" comes from the chorus of the popular Flanders and Swann song "The Hippopotamus."
- This episode marks Byron's last speaking role to date.
- The title of this episode is misleading as nothing particularly pleasant happens to Percy.
- When Byron is cutting out the trench, his treads keep moving after he stops.
- A brakevan was in the middle of Percy's train when it should have been at the end.
In Other Languages
|German||Ein glücklicher Tag für Percy||A Happy Day for Percy|
|Dutch||Een gelukkige dag voor Percy||A Lucky Day for Percy|
Home Media Releases
- Totally Thomas Volume 5
- On Site with Thomas and Other Adventures/Thomas' Trusty Friends Double Feature
- On Site with Thomas and Other Adventures/Races, Rescues and Runaways and Other Thomas Adventures Double Feature
- Ultimate Thomas Collection
- Thomas' Trusty Friends