|This article is about the DVD. You may be looking for the American title of the first season episode.|
|A Big Day for Thomas|
PEEP! PEEP! Thomas, Sir Topham Hatt, Henry and their friends have learned many lessons about being careful. They have selected their favorite stories to create this "best of" collection—all about the importance of paying attention.
Come along as Thomas gets to pull his very own train—with unexpected results! Watch what happens when Percy is careless and gets a nasty shock, and when snow jams a signal down and Henry runs into disaster. Hop on board for these heartwarming tales from the Island of Sodor.
Who's that pulling into the station? It's Thomas the Tank Engine, and he's ready to take you on another journey filled with exciting adventures on the Island of Sodor. Travel with Thomas when he gets to pull his very own train for the first time - - with unexpected results. Find out what really "shocks" Percy and hold your breath when some snow jams one of the Island's signals and leads Henry to disaster. It's your Big Day, so get ready to join Thomas, James, Toby, and the rest of your friends for non stop fun. All Aboard!
- A Big Day for Thomas
- Percy Runs Away
- Thomas Breaks the Rules
- Henry's Special Coal
- The Flying Kipper
- Trouble for Thomas
- Toby the Tram Engine
- Sodor Spelling Game
- Character Gallery
- The end credits on the DVD are from the 1993 release of Tenders and Turntables and Other Stories.
- A cassette tape was included with some VHS releases. It featured the following songs:
- The back of the 2003 cover features a picture from Train Stops Play, but that episode isn't featured on this release.
- Mr. Conductor's whistle from Shining Time Station can be heard very briefly at the start of Trouble for Thomas.
- The original VHS cover features an image from Thomas Comes to Breakfast, but that episode is not featured on this release.
- The back cover of the 1998 VHS features a picture from Thomas Saves the Day, but that episode is not featured on this release.
- The title card for A Big Day for Thomas was played twice.