Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
1st Class Stories is a UK DVD release. It contains two episodes from the first season, one from the third, one from the fourth, one from the sixth, two from the thirteenth, two from the fourteenth, two from the fifteenth, three from the sixteenth, three from the seventeenth and three from the eighteenth.
Thomas and Friends began life as a collection of stories called "The Railway Series", created by the Reverend W. Awdry to entertain his son Christopher. A cheeky, little blue engine called Thomas the Tank Engine soon made an appearance and has been entertaining children across the world with exciting tales and adventures from the Island of Sodor ever since.
We are celebrating 70 years of Thomas and Friends with a collection of No.1 episodes from the classic live action to the latest CGI animation. Watch Thomas and his friends in 20 thrilling adventures featuring legendary storytellers Ringo Starr, Michael Angelis and Mark Moraghan.
- Thomas and Gordon
- The Flying Kipper
- Gallant Old Engine
- Thomas the Jet Engine
- Snow Tracks
- Henry's Good Deeds
- Charlie and Eddie
- Jitters and Japes
- Happy Hiro
- Stop that Bus!
- Flash Bang Wallop!
- Bust My Buffers!
- Percy and the Calliope
- Steamie Stafford
- The Switch
- Bill or Ben?
- Not So Slow Coaches
- Toad's Adventure
- Duck and the Slip Coaches
- The title of this DVD was chosen by a public poll conducted on the official Thomas and Friends Facebook page.
- The DVD programme content was suggested by Sam Wilkinson and members of the Sodor Island Forums.
- Escape is unrestored on the DVD release, whereas the iTunes release has it restored.
- Thomas the Jet Engine is in fullscreen on the DVD release, whereas the iTunes release features it in widescreen.
- The DVD received negative reviews by the choices of the episodes that HiT Entertainment put up.
- The back cover lists Thomas the Jet Engine with its American title.
- The back cover also lists Snow Tracks and Henry's Good Deeds the other way around.